...And it all comes together

Hey just curious where did you get the knobs?  Believe it or not iv been looking for those exact ones for a first build I've been pondering.  Ha first post for me here.  :headbang:  Oh, and absolutely a beautiful guitar, very nice job  :icon_thumright:

myguitaraddiction said:
Hey just curious where did you get the knobs?  Believe it or not iv been looking for those exact ones for a first build I've been pondering.  Ha first post for me here.  :headbang:  Oh, and absolutely a beautiful guitar, very nice job  :icon_thumright:

Hi, thanks for the kind words.

The knobs were purchased from an e-bay store...  jcguitars, I think.  Pretty good store, I got some skull knobs for my explorer there too.  :icon_thumright:

myguitaraddiction said:

Do a search for Q-parts.  I think Stew-Mac has 'em too.

RLW said:
Turn the lights on!!!

Very pretty, always liked white Strats, that one is a cutie.
i don't think ive seen RLW make one post with out being smart-assey about it, and its funny crap, oh and the guitar looks nice I also like alpine white guitars (not a fan of tinted ones) :rock-on:

You know, when I was going through trying to decide what to get I was fighting between a maple top in cherry burst or a solid color in alpine white. I went with the maple top but these photos are pushing me to dig in again and do the white. Man, that is sweet.
MULLY
I want a tortoise scratch plate and ebony fingerboard......and chrome chrome chrome

Thanks guys!

Mully:  I'd like to see that combination, it should be killer.

nhspike:  Thanks very much, I appreciate the compliment  :toothy10:

Stay tuned guys, my next guitar is going to be white as well, but this time, I'm going black for the hardware instead of gold.  Hopefully it won't be TOO far into the near future, but stay tuned!  :eek:ccasion14:

Back