...And it all comes together

Xplorervoodoo

Well guys, here she is!

Maple body, Alpine White.  All gold hardware.  EMG DG-20 prewired pickguard.  Gold knobs with abalone tops.

Maple/Bloodwood neck w/pearloid celtic cross inlay at 12th fret.  Gold planet waves tuners, gold frets.

Gonna try to take 'er in tomorrow for a professional setup, and stringing.  Cheers guys!

Attachments

• P1150661.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 655
  • P1150662.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 632
Turn the lights on!!!

Very pretty, always liked white Strats, that one is a cutie.

By the way, a huge thanks to JC @ Warmoth, for his help with the ordering.  But a bigger thanks goes out to all you guys on the boards.  Your information was a great help through the whole process.  You guys RULE!  :headbang1:

Very foxy. You'll need to upgrade your wardrobe before you play that in public.

Great looks, I like the White Falcon-themed colours and that oh so sexy fingerboard... I agree with Neilium, you really can't go playing that one with some random band t-shirt - a really sharp black suit with a with botton-down shirt and a cool hat & a tie and then you're in business!

kboman said:
Great looks, I like the White Falcon-themed colours and that oh so sexy fingerboard... I agree with Neilium, you really can't go playing that one with some random band t-shirt - a really sharp black suit with a with botton-down shirt and a cool hat & a tie and then you're in business!

I was thinking more like some kind of Prince outfit in white of course.

Great guitar X, love the pickups, scratchplate & body combo.

That guitar, my friend, is the Cat's Pajamas!!  :kewlpics:

I don't think you need a full suit to pull that one off in public....some tasty licks will do just fine!

Very nice.

RK

Hey man nice guitar! Hats off!

It actually looks alot like the guitar I have in mind for this summer (only mine will have a dark rosewood fretboard).

I was wondering how you finished the back of the neck after the painting, and does the neck play well/fast?

Cheers, Erik.

Davidh said:
Hey man nice guitar! Hats off!

It actually looks alot like the guitar I have in mind for this summer (only mine will have a dark rosewood fretboard).

I was wondering how you finished the back of the neck after the painting, and does the neck play well/fast?

Cheers, Erik.

Hey, thanks for the kind words!

The neck is warmoth factory finished.  And yes it plays quite fast.  The satine fretboard is slick, and the fatback contour is very comfortable for my hands.

Back