Alfs 5th Warmoth

Alfang

Got the parts at noon today, was playen it by 2:30
Gloss Blk Alder body
Red pearl pick guard
Volume is a push-push, (out position is neck pup always on)
standard 6 hole trem from Warmoth
Planet wave locking tuners and earvana nut
Lindy Fralin Blues Special pups  OMG Wow!
This is my second build with volume only, I love it.
I had to try the Fralins, because of all the talk, they have a nice strat twang to them

Alfang said:
Lindy Fralin Blues Special pups  OMG Wow!
This is my second build with volume only, I love it.
I had to try the Fralins, because of all the talk, they have a nice strat twang to them

Ah, another converted member.  :icon_thumright:

We need to persuade more from the Dark Side of the Tone to our side...  :toothy10:

I'm surprised, I thought I'd get more hits asking about the Fralins

Or why only Volume, I guess it's obviouse, no one plays with the tone knob anyway

Yo Superlizard, I took very accurate readings from those fralins, with some spensive meters, I can make a set exactly like them now, Very easy

Hey Alf.  Looks just like mine, minus the *-ball  :glasses10:

Alfang said:
I'm surprised, I thought I'd get more hits asking about the Fralins

Or why only Volume, I guess it's obviouse, no one plays with the tone knob anyway

So, tell me about the Fralins, and why do you only have one volume knob?  :redflag:

Niiiiiiiice! I really like the simple nature of this guitar. No frills, just works hard and is reliable.

We gotta get this together with my white one and have a little show down. How about high noon?!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new family member. Congrats!

Jimh one knob because I never touch the tone controlls anyway, Also I wanted the Volume further from the typical location cuz it's a tight spot and the way I play doesn't work well, I always end up turning the volume down by accident, which when you think about is good for those arround me.

amen... i would love strats so much more if the volume knob wasn't so close to the bridge and the strings. When I build a strat, there will probably be less knobs and they'll be lower down.

rockskate4x said:
amen... i would love strats so much more if the volume knob wasn't so close to the bridge and the strings. When I build a strat, there will probably be less knobs and they'll be lower down.
You sound like you could use a telecaster, my friend!

Back