Al Green: SF Green/F-hole Strat FINALLY done

BS - Thank you x 2!  I'm very fortunate to have a very supportive lady in my life.  We both aren't perfect, but I think we are perfect together.  I just realized this past weekend that it's only when you let someone get close enough to you that you see the fingerprints and dirt on the glass.  That's real intimacy and where commitment begins, I believe. 

:eek:ccasion14:

fdesalvo said:
rgand said:
fdesalvo said:
Yeah, nevermind the guitar - that's the first thing my Fiance saw lol!
LOL. Sounds like my wife, too. For her, it would be a hand photo and I'd have to point out there's a guitar behind it. For those of us hooked on guitars, someone almost has to point out that there's a hand in the photo.

Just spit out my coffee!  HAHAHA!
Careful, that can mess up your keyboard. Again, congrats. And congrats. :icon_thumright:

fdesalvo said:
BS - Thank you x 2!  I'm very fortunate to have a very supportive lady in my life.  We both aren't perfect, but I think we are perfect together.  I just realized this past weekend that it's only when you let someone get close enough to you that you see the fingerprints and dirt on the glass.  That's real intimacy and where commitment begins, I believe. 

:eek:ccasion14:

Damn brotha, you're whooped! :icon_biggrin: I'm really happy for you. That connection is amazing. The bond is like nothing else in the world.  :eek:ccasion14:

Back