Votes: 110 23.0%
  • 31-40

Votes: 114 23.8%
  • 41-50

Votes: 106 22.2%
  • 51 and over

Votes: 82 17.2%

• Total voters
I turned 46 last February 28th....and this is my 100th post!  Thats cause for celebration...drinks all around!  :eek:ccasion14:

56  This poll is both interesting & humorous. I sometimes sound like a bowl of Rice Krispies - but still feel 16 when I pick up my bass.

I'll be 37 in 3 weeks.  I've been playing for around 22 years and I've just ordered my first Warmoth.  I can remember reading their adds in the old Guitar for the Practicing Musician mags.  Anyone remember those?  Anyhow, I always thought it would be so cool to build a custom guitar myself, and now 20 years later I'm finally doing it!!! 

I'm 37 now and remember Guitar for the Practicing Musician.  That was one of the best first places for complete tabs!  I've been playing since 1984 and drooling over Warmoth forever.  Still haven't made my first one but I have so many I want to make!

You gotta start somewhere GearBox...What are you waiting for??  Give yourself a gift and build yourself the guitar that you've always wanted and have still not been able to find...

Trick question. I am 20, and that option is not available. I am neither older than 21 nor younger than 20....

so there's your answer.

18 going on 19 been playing for about a year, and I'm getting pretty good as I'm already out-shredding most of my friends. Oh, and GearBox I feel your pain, money gets in the way of everything musical I want to do.

Back