• 31-40

Votes: 114 23.8%
  • 41-50

Votes: 106 22.2%
  • 51 and over

Votes: 82 17.2%

• Total voters
Good Day....

57 and going strong!  Finished my 1st Warmoth build and will be posting pictures soon.
Cheers

dad always says "never look back for too long, or you'll forget which way you're really going"

live free. we all die young.

roboboss said:
45 and still alive. If I had known I would live this long I would have taken much better care of myself in my younger day. Being a teenager during the party hardy 70's was sure tough on the body.

A lot of us are paying for the 70's now,

ie.. they say the 60's invented experimenting with ,,,,,,,whatever mind expanding stuff.              Well, we perfected it in the 70's

Baloney, the 70's ruled! If you were the loudest band in town, you were by default the best band in town.

roboboss said:
45 and still alive. If I had known I would live this long I would have taken much better care of myself in my younger day. Being a teenager during the party hardy 70's was sure tough on the body.

For girly men, maybe... If I knew I was going to live this long the only thing I would have done different is moisturize.....

yeah, but that means we started out out playing 50's/60's guiitars and amps as when we were your age or younger they were cheap in pawn shops, and in the interim, we've seen it all....

True.  But on the plus side, I can still sleep with 19-year-olds without it being creepy.  :eek:ccasion14:

hey, i get to sleep with 16 year olds!
lock up your daughters.
Oh, wait, I'm not cool enough to get with the shallow girls. Heres what I learned: funny don't cut it, I gotta play grab ass in the locker room with the rest of the jocks.  :tard:

How did her family feel about that one Jack?  :laughing7:

Anyway I'm 22. Really feel like I should have been 22 years old about 22 years ago.  :icon_scratch:

CD said:
How did her family feel about that one Jack?  :laughing7:

Anyway I'm 22. Really feel like I should have been 22 years old about 22 years ago.  :icon_scratch:

Didn't get invited to Xmas dinner....

Is that because you sent them a christmas card with a picture of your famous fotosessions with her on it?

Back