Votes: 110 23.0%
  • 31-40

Votes: 114 23.8%
  • 41-50

Votes: 106 22.2%
  • 51 and over

Votes: 82 17.2%

• Total voters
Just turned 53 in Jan. Dont look a day over 52. Actually, some people say I look much younger, like 51. Must be the ROCK!

19 yo girls? Frak, I think anyone looks creepy with one.
One thing I've learned is that young girls are "cute"...and boring.
Give me a healthy and trim "over 30" woman anyday!
Amazing difference in all areas of performance.
:toothy10:

Amazing differences alright. I guess Gals 'n Geetars have similarities too. We all love the vintage ones but keep building new ones. :icon_jokercolor:

m4rk0 said:
Is that because you sent them a christmas card with a picture of your famous fotosessions with her on it?

Think they were much more upset with her appearance in the nudie bar's annual calendar as her Dad's friend is secretly a customer. Heard that Mom actually said, "At least he's not black.....".

jackthehack said:
m4rk0 said:
Is that because you sent them a christmas card with a picture of your famous fotosessions with her on it?

Think they were much more upset with her appearance in the nudie bar's annual calendar as her Dad's friend is secretly a customer. Heard that Mom actually said, "At least he's not black.....".
Customer? of what? PM needed.  :icon_thumright:

23 but feel much older, they say exersize is good for ya but i only feel more pain.
well at least when i get home at the end of the year my sisters freinds will have grown into hot college girls

I really feel comfortable saying that the avg. age of forum members is somewhere between birth and death.  :doh: All kidding aside, it is nice to see such an interest go across the ages. I wonder if ethnicity would be so even?? :laughing7:

hanny11 said:
I really feel comfortable saying that the avg. age of forum members is somewhere between birth and death.  :doh: All kidding aside, it is nice to see such an interest go across the ages. I wonder if ethnicity would be so even?? :laughing7:

probably, warmoth has definately made a noame for them selve to be known is as many places as you see here.

29, but most people I work with have thought I was over 30 sense I was about 25... I think it mostly has to do with the hair line.  In any case, I only felt like I was "in my 20s" until I was bout 21, then I was ready to grow up :)

I'm 39 and I feel like a kid most of the time. My 2 month old boy is aging me at the moment though ;) Luckily my 2 year old helps me feel younger.

Back