Votes: 110 23.0%
  • 31-40

Votes: 114 23.8%
  • 41-50

Votes: 106 22.2%
  • 51 and over

Votes: 82 17.2%

• Total voters
26. Still pretty young, but almost everyone at the college here is 18-22 so I feel strangely old sometimes.

Built my 1st warmoth in '85 while working at a music shop in Philly: rear rout mahogany Strat with one humbucker, Kahler trem; padouk neck/ebony board.

25  :sad1:

Built my first Warmoth ax last year and will probably build another 3 per year until I run out of ideas.

:rock-on:

chris_kedro said:
what do "the older guys" feel was the age they were in their prime?

I have the distinct impression that after 35 it started going downhill slowly. Trouble is, after that it started pickin up speed at a frightening rate.

ByteFrenzy said:
I have the distinct impression that after 35 it started going downhill slowly. Trouble is, after that it started pickin up speed at a frightening rate.

This is not exactly a particularly bright vision of my future.

chris_kedro said:
25, btw, what do "the older guys" feel was the age they were in their prime?

For me, musically I feel I hitting my stride right now (now that I am well past the hair and BIG show thing).  In the past, playing soccer (futbol), it was more like in my 20's...

45 and still alive. If I had known I would live this long I would have taken much better care of myself in my younger day. Being a teenager during the party hardy 70's was sure tough on the body.

Back