Votes: 110 23.0%
  • 31-40

Votes: 114 23.8%
  • 41-50

Votes: 106 22.2%
  • 51 and over

Votes: 82 17.2%

• Total voters
It's a little scary isn't it...the poll was started over 9 years ago.

I was 8 years old when it was started...

About 2 months older than the Stratocaster.

[Edit: Originally said 3 months. Strat came out in April '54, thought it was May. My bad...]

This is the only year of my life where I'll get to use this line. I've waited a long time to do it so I'm taking every opportunity...

im-37-im.jpg

Just moved from the next-to-last to the end-of-the-road box. Where I should have been for a couple of years actually. Strange how you remember to update the 'how many Warmoths do you own' poll but not this one.

a little bit older than my teeth.  :icon_biggrin:

I was watching on of those Glen Fricker/Spector Sound videos, thinking I hope I don't turn out like him when I'm old, only to find out he's younger than me.

:sad:

amigarobbo said:
a little bit older than my teeth.  :icon_biggrin:

I was watching on of those Glen Fricker/Spector Sound videos, thinking I hope I don't turn out like him when I'm old, only to find out he's younger than me.

:sad:

Things could always be worse...

screen-shot-2015-08-08-at-1-01-35-pm.png

I can't change my vote, but I hit the top group in January.  Apparently time moves inexorably onward, whether we will it or not.  Go figure.

You can remove your vote and then vote again (I also joined the top group - but last year).

Having an AARP card to use to save $$ at Dennys leaves more money for guitar related purchases.

Every trip to Denny's yields a pack of strings!!!

Back