Votes: 110 23.0%
  • 31-40

Votes: 114 23.8%
  • 41-50

Votes: 106 22.2%
  • 51 and over

Votes: 82 17.2%

• Total voters
Reasonably new member of the 31-40 bracket.  32 is the new age you lie and say is another age.

why would this get read by 20,000 but only 336 actually submit? that doesnt give us any feel for the prevailing ages here...

downhomerock said:
well, im 15.

I think i have dibs on the youngest one here right now. :)
At least your out of your nappies  :icon_jokercolor:
Thanks for making me feel like the old fart here  :doh:
Turn your age around & thats how old I am  :icon_biggrin:  51 ... BUT very young at heart.

It seems I have been untrustworthy for awhile now.
That being the case, I should warn you that
I hope to continue to hang here until they include they number 'too' in the poll.
:rock-on:

I've been here a little while. 16 in December!

Then I can apply for a job at starbucks, and spend the next two years gathering as much gear as I possibly can.

ಠ_ಠ said:

Then I can apply for a job at starbucks, and spend the next two years gathering as much gear as I possibly can.

Haha excellent plan!! I got a little less then 2 years till I obtain my R.N. then I can get all the gear I want. Oh and I am 36.

Wow! there is a lot more younger people on here than I thought there would be, I was first here with another profile when I was like 16/17 now I'm getting close to 23.
Surf n Music said:
ಠ_ಠ said:

Haha excellent plan!! I got a little less then 2 years till I obtain my R.N. then I can get all the gear I want. Oh and I am 36.
Im 2 and a half years from my mechanical engineering degree, then I will be able to have all the cool gear too!

Back