Acoustic Players- Anybody have one of these pickups?

NeilStryker

I saw an acoustic cover singer playing with one of these this week and it sounded amazing... like a real wooden guitar.  He was playing straight into a pa head. Wondered if anyone had one, any issues?  serious feedback issues using monitors? at what volume?
I currently use fishman piezos, and I don't have a huge problem with them, been using them for years and I get no feedback what so ever from them and they get the job done...  but this new seymour duncan sounded worth the investment.  Its a humbucker and microphone soundhole pickup.
http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Seymour-Duncan-SA6-Mag-Mic-Acoustic-Pickup?sku=300323

yup! I have myself one in my carvin acoustic... It's the best thing to ever happen to a box guitar.. No issues at all. and when you're recording it enhances ANY guitar to sound killer!

okay cool, thanks james.. all the reviews on harmony central say that it is great.  and from what i hear it was amazing.  pricey but worth it in sounding great.

I reall really REALLY liked it! It can make a yamaha sound like a martin... and I Know from experience.

Back