Acoustic looking Strat bridge...AKA "Scartozi Bridge"

What a brilliant idea  :blob7:

When you have some made up .....
I'm in, I'd buy a few for sure  :icon_thumright:

Alumacoustic... :icon_biggrin:
photobucket-22974-1326174500718.jpg

Figures a floyd fan would be into an acoustic with a bridge floating so high up in the air.  :toothy12:

AutoBat said:
DangerousR6 said:
Alumacoustic... :icon_biggrin:
photobucket-22974-1326174500718.jpg
Is/Was that an Epiphone El Diablo?
58e2_1.jpg

My best friend has one in black w/white binding.
Nope it's a Fender Stratocoustic... Look at the sound holes between the two, they're opposite each other...

DangerousR6 said:
If he ever wants to sell this let me know, I'd totally be interested...
58e2_1.jpg
I'll let him know.
Here's a small pic of what the black El Diablo looks like:
300px-Eldiablo.jpg

Damn. Those are some ugly, undesirable guitars. I think they should be shipped here for proper disposal. I'll see to it personally. Normally, I wouldn't offer that service, but I was born and raised deepinahearta Detroit so I know a guy who knows a guy, and since we know each other and all...

Okay, how much?  If I'm gonna be forced to pick up a cocobolo neck, and build a strat around it, might as well have it be a hardtail with a swankety pseudo-acoustic bridge. AMIRIGHT?

Bagman.

Cagey said:
Damn. Those are some ugly, undesirable guitars. I think they should be shipped here for proper disposal. I'll see to it personally. Normally, I wouldn't offer that service, but I was born and raised deepinahearta Detroit so I know a guy who knows a guy, and since we know each other and all...
Is his name Guido? :icon_scratch:

Guido has his uses, but I was thinking of Ahmad Façade, son of Sheik Yerbouti. He's an Afghan ex-pat who specializes in disposing of sinful things.

article-1219782-06C9C700000005DC-151_468x556.jpg

You are having the ugly Strat? I will destroy it, insha'Allah!

Gimme your address Cagey....I cant stand having these eyesores in my house anymore....why do you think they are in front of the fireplace :toothy12: :laughing7:

Bagman67: They are $60 w/shipping to US 48. If you are doing a hardtail I have a some options available so if you're interested send me a PM and we can work out the details of your bridge.

It's a crazy week for me but I'm going to do my best to get some "glamor shots" tomorrow and post'em.

I'm really anxious to see one of these on of them there perty shinny geetars......unfortunately I don't have one :dontknow:.......and I think this would look great on a Tele :party07:

scartozi said:
I'm really anxious to see one of these on of them there perty shinny geetars......unfortunately I don't have one :dontknow:.......and I think this would look great on a Tele :party07:
I'm still waiting on some material. Called the place i ordered from and they found out USPS lost my order(imagine that). So they had to reship me a new order... :dontknow:

Back