A Warmoth Body in Brazil

Donierio

I Received my new Warmoth Stratocaster Body and I will buy the neck today. It  is a Mahogany body with flame maple top, Natural Masked Binding, Tobacco Burst Top, Trans Brown Back

Awesome finish!  :blob7:  I see you got the battery box... are you using EMGs?  What kind of neck is it?  :kewlpics:

Death by Uberschall said:
It's asking for a white pearloid pick guard.  :icon_thumright:
It could go with pearloid, white, or black. Maybe even tortoiseshell

Max said:
Death by Uberschall said:
It's asking for a white pearloid pick guard.  :icon_thumright:
It could go with pearloid, white, or black. Maybe even tortoiseshell

Max, you got it all wrong again... as usual
this one clearly needs creme pearloid!

I Buy a Piezo Fishman PowerBridge and a Fishman PowerShip to install. I Buy the neck today and it will be sending to me in about ten weeks. I buy Dimarzio's Cuiser neck to neck middle positions an Dimarzio's Andy Timmons AT1 to the bridge

I've orderer a AAA Flame Maple neck with ebony fingerboard. They could'nt send Brazilian rosewood to outside of US. I will put  Fender LSR nut. Note that in my last post I want to say  Fisman Powerchip, Sorry.

Donierio said:
I've orderer a AAA Flame Maple neck with ebony fingerboard. They could'nt send Brazilian rosewood to outside of US. I will put  Fender LSR nut. Note that in my last post I want to say  Fisman Powerchip, Sorry.

isn't that kind of ironic???

Markoooooo said:
Donierio said:

isn't that kind of ironic???
Pretty damn stuuuuuuuuuuupid if you ask me.......  :tard:

The wood comes from their country, but they can't buy any of it back....How retarded..... :doh:

Welcome to the insanity Doniero.....Nice geeeeetar.... :icon_thumright:

Beautiful axe!  The white pearloid was a good choice and looks very classy.  :headbang:

Yes, this must be the very definition of ironic!  :icon_scratch: Unreal :tard:

Hey, I think Donierio is the winner here.  Nice axe!!!  :hello2: :headbang1: :hello2:

I finally Receive the AAA Flame Maple Neck !!!!! Thak you Brian and the other guys from Warmoth!!

very nice axe.  The cross/skull and bones is not to MY taste but a job well done. :icon_thumright:

You will get a lot of compliments on that build! :guitarplayer2:

let us know how the PUs sound!

Back