A note to Warmoth

mullyman

In the event that any Warmoth staff is reading this, I get bonuses twice a year (June/December). Each bonus is more than enough for a build. If a really nice spalt maple or burl maple topped strat shows up in the showcase around those times you can almost guarantee a sale.
MULLY
just saying....

IF *I* really want something - *I* go to the source.  IF one was in a position where they were sure they will be buying an item within a couple months - they should call the Sales Manager directly.  To  post it on an open forum that twice a year that you get a bonus and might spend it here......might come off as blowing smoke.  I have no reason to believe you're anything but truthful and serious, so if you are - go to directly to the person most likely to accommodate your wishes.  Just sayin'...  :dontknow:

:sad: I'm totally out of money and can't see it changing in the next years... getting a mortgage was the stupidiest thing I've ever done...

You may be lucky, Mully... remember those pics of Spalted Maple waiting for the binding?

By the way things are going now I think my first Warmoth Strat will see daylight in only a couple years still :(

So Mully, you get extra bonuses of Yen twice a year.
I believe everyone at Warmoth will be happy to hear.
Better start infesting some Maple trees,
You see, Spalted is really a sign of disease !!!

Mully, call up Spike & ask him what he has in stock in the back. Writing a post here won't do much. Go directly to Warmoth & get them to look into it for you.

I always get him to find me super duper flamed maple necks / fingerboards that aren't on the site & he's never failed to pick me an awsome piece every time. Spike is THE man. Not merely A man , but THE man.  :headbang1:

SlingBass said:
IF *I* really want something - *I* go to the source.  IF one was in a position where they were sure they will be buying an item within a couple months - they should call the Sales Manager directly.  To  post it on an open forum that twice a year that you get a bonus and might spend it here......might come off as blowing smoke.  I have no reason to believe you're anything but truthful and serious, so if you are - go to directly to the person most likely to accommodate your wishes.  Just sayin'...  :dontknow:

Dude, the entire post was supposed to be taken as a joke. I was just sitting there going through the RSS feed, which I do every couple of days, and there wasn't anything in there that appealed to me. I thought it would be funny to post that note. Of course when bonus time comes I'll get a hold of them directly. I just recall seeing that photo with all those spalted maple tops and none of them have made it into the RSS feed yet so, my bonus is coming so Warmoth needs to get those bodies out there in the showcase. hahaha!!!
MULLY

mullyman said:
SlingBass said:

Dude, the entire post was supposed to be taken as a joke. I was just sitting there going through the RSS feed, which I do every couple of days, and there wasn't anything in there that appealed to me. I thought it would be funny to post that note. Of course when bonus time comes I'll get a hold of them directly. I just recall seeing that photo with all those spalted maple tops and none of them have made it into the RSS feed yet so, my bonus is coming so Warmoth needs to get those bodies out there in the showcase. hahaha!!!
MULLY

For what it's worth I caught your humor and thought it was entertaining.

I thought Slingbass's post was for humor as well, If SlingBass was serious then shame on him for being funny unintentionally

Back