(!)

tfarny said:
Love those guys. Do you think he really uses both of those strings?

I'm just glad someone got the reference. That was a killer band.

I saw Morphine three times, and they tore the place down each time!  Yeah, two string bass, and he can seriously make your head spin.  Nothing like when the sax player was playing two saxes at the same time, and playing different things on each one, though.  Yeah, those guys were pretty cool.

stubhead said:
15bass1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190201229958

I, umm, uh... urp! :blob7:
That's insanely stupid........ :tard:

tfarny said:
The ebay ad states "ideal bass for the average to advance (sic) player". They're also selling this gem. I'd love to see a four piece combo rocking out these instruments. They'd have to be pretty buff to even strap these on. Classic.
I'll see your three necks and raise you two.....This was also an ebay item... :guitaristgif:
odd01.jpg

Tweed said:
So, no one read and/or accepted my explanation that it's a touch guitar?

I think you're right, I just still think it's stupid.  :laughing7:

I think these things are jokes, can't google the company and none of these seem very playable. five necks? What, you need five guitars for one song? gimmeabreak!!!

tfarny said:
I think these things are jokes, can't google the company and none of these seem very playable. five necks? What, you need five guitars for one song? gimmeabreak!!!
I've seen Steve Vai play a triple neck and use all three, an Rick Nelson of Cheap Trick has a Hammer 5 neck, and he plays it....Or he used to, he's probably getting to old to hold it anymore...... :laughing7:

I read about a year ago that Rick Neilson still busts out his five neck Hamer for one song almost every set, but he hates doing it and just does it because it is expected!  Even he sees it as ludicrous, but that is kind of what Cheap Trick were always about, juxtaposing he ridiculous with some seriously kick ass power pop!

two necks it where i draw the line, and that micheal angilo batio guy can go suck a :icon_thumright:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PRO-ELECTRIC-BANJO-WITH-FRETLESS-BASS-2-INPUT-JACKS_W0QQitemZ190208270436QQihZ009QQcategoryZ10177QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

check out this abortion.  the bass is cool, but the other part, is like me, the greater of two evils.

Sir? SchmoopY said:
two necks it where i draw the line, and that micheal angilo batio guy can go suck a :icon_thumright:
Dude that's not cool, Michael Angelo is frickin awesome.....Can you play left handed and right handed....I doubt it.... ???

Sir? SchmoopY said:
but I do agree that 2 necks is enough....I wanta build this one day.... i allready have a double neck, acoustic on top, but it's a 6 not a 12.......
2360637544_4bbb7423f4.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
Dude that's not cool, Michael Angelo is frickin awesome.....Can you play left handed and right handed....I doubt it.... ???

Well, I can't type 80 words a minute, either, but I won't pay to watch someone who can.

Back