2 F Hole Strat in the making!

I'm not normally a fan of F-holes, but the symmetry of 2 helps it and I'll forgive it this time because I gotta say that is one beautiful piece of work!

Cagey said:
I'm not normally a fan of F-holes, but the symmetry of 2 helps it and I'll forgive it this time because I gotta say that is one beautiful piece of work!

Shoot, Cagey - first Telecasters, and now this?  What's the world coming to...

And I agree, it's a beautiful axe.  Nicely done!

What can I say? There are some talented folks here who know how to put together some beautiful instruments. You can't help but love 'em.

Besides, speaking of love, some of my best friends over the years have had f-holes <grin>

Oh My ....... Just bloody beautiful  :headbang:

That complete back shot  :eek:  Wow, Wow, Wow  :blob7:
Would have to be one of the best I've ever seen, what a perfect match between Body & Neck  :icon_thumright:
That would sure make me stop, if that was hanging in my local music shop.

You sir, have a very unique guitar there, Double bound strat, didn't even know Warmoth did that on a Strat.
(Must be a very custom order)

:dontknow:  would those F-holes be better with a black finish inside  :dontknow:

I see another entry for a GOTM right here  :icon_biggrin:

:kewlpics:

Great build all around! I am a sucker for f-holes and this one is impressive. It is a very sleek guitar

Wow! Your guitar turned out FANTASTIC!!!
Great job.
:hello2: :blob7: :hello2:

I also want to thank you for reminding me that I hadn't played my F'd-strat in too long.
Got it out and played after my last comment.
Thank you.
D
:rock-on:

thebutcher85 said:
GORGEOUS!!! I've just gotta ask, where did you get those knobs? what kind of wood are they?
Hi, thank you.  Got them from my luthier at the Guitar Doctor in Whitman, MA.  Pretty sure they are ebony knobs.

Hbom said:
Wow! Your guitar turned out FANTASTIC!!!
Great job.
:hello2: :blob7: :hello2:

I also want to thank you for reminding me that I hadn't played my F'd-strat in too long.
Got it out and played after my last comment.
Thank you.
D
:rock-on:
Thanks for checkin it out, F'd strats should never be left neglected... :guitarplayer2:

Back