Yowza!

This has been an amazing week at Warmoth.

http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?itemnumber=PT954

Help! I'm stuck in a tropical fish tank's tie-dye guitar shop and I can't get up!!! Give me an arctic white SG deluxe, quick!

I'm starting to equate quilt maple as "Mother of Toilet Seat" :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: Got anything that looks like wood?  :doh:

willyk's with me. Show me some flame koa and korina, maybe a little walnut and rosewood.

willy, tfarny, i agree on the first one but those amber tele's are pretty cool. i wouldn't buy one though. figured maple is awsome but over done.

You guys are killing me. Stop showing this stuff. :laughing7:
I'm one step away from living in my car when my wife finds out I orded more parts

OK, OK,....here's one for you dark wood lovers... One Piece Figured Walnut just went up...   :laughing7:

I do like the quilted ones, but this one is by far my favorite! I really need a walnut strat after my thinline! :)

m4rk0 said:
I do like the quilted ones, but this one is by far my favorite! I really need a walnut strat after my thinline! :)
You'll want to buy it before Monday because I just noticed it's priced $100 under its value.

Gregg Stewart said:
m4rk0 said:
You'll want to buy it before Monday because I just noticed it's priced $100 under its value.

Blue Light Special just for forum members?

And isn't that light (in terms of weight) for walnut?  I been looking for something like that.

As a matter of fact yes, that is incredibly light for Walnut.....that's another $40....  :laughing11:  (kidding)

Gregg Stewart said:
m4rk0 said:

I am very tempted, but I need to order my thinline first :)
I have to say though that this one almost made me throw out my whole plan and order this one instead :
Imagine it with a pearloid PG  :eek:

PT957c.jpg

Gregg Stewart said:
OK, you want Tye Dye? How about this one that just went up!!!

WAIT a minute, I invented that finish getting something other than the original idea (turned "salmon") to work on a quilt/korina Strat, don't I get royalties or something? THAT'S where that body disappeared to... I was going to order that and dye it blue, but I guess it disappeared into your finishing shop; make some more of those quilt/flame on both sides Teles, will ya?

qmd3.jpg

qmdf.JPG

Back