You damned righties don't know how good you have it.

Xplorervoodoo said:
I fail to see the "good" in this...   :laughing7:

I wish I could pick up a PRS - even a bottom of the line one - for 300 bucks, and not have to worry about destroying it and never being able to buy another!

I just went and bought an Epiphone SG for my wife last night (just something to kick around at band practice) - 60 bucks.

Guitar collecting is probably pretty darned fun. Unfortunately, with lefties it's either an exercise in futility or a very expensive hobby. There aren't many mid-range guitars out there, and almost none that people are selling, even in this economy.

They may have it good, but my lefty Strat smokes every righty geetar out there... so let 'em have all their junky right-handed aberrations.  :toothy10:

BTW, is that a ferret with a dino costume in your avatar?  Hilarious.

A guinea pig, but close enough. All tiny animals are inherently hilarious.

And yeah, my Jazzmaster is pretty sweet, but I'd love some variety.

I met a phenominal lefty guitarist.  He had many lefty models and only one righty that was re-strung.  It was a PRS.  Other than the control issue, he said it was pretty comfortable.

Build yourself a lefty Warmoth VIP and pretend its a PRS.  :laughing7:  BTW, as a lefty meyself, I feel your pain.

TexxasJam said:
Build yourself a lefty Warmoth VIP and pretend its a PRS.  :laughing7:  BTW, as a lefty meyself, I feel your pain.

I would if I could, but I can't afford it right now.  :sad1:

My first/only Warmoth ended up costing about 200 dollars more than what I had anticipated in little extras. I think my wife would throttle me if I suggested getting another one at this point.

We're trying to save up to buy a house, and I still need a pedal board something terrible.

Back