WTF?

Bill in SC

If i live to be 200....

http://cgi.ebay.com/guitar-custom-parts-explorer-neck-warmoth-showstopper_W0QQitemZ120217890448QQihZ002QQcategoryZ621QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

BB in SC

At least he doesn't have a $1000+ reserve. That things so butt ugly no one will bid $50, and the bridge is worth that....

DEAR LORD!

well.... if anything you can buy it for the neck. :laughing7:    just strip off that nice pretty finish.

Yeah it's definitely a showstopper.....'cause anybody's ass will get boo-ed off stage steppin' up with that piece.

:confused4:

That's just sad.  I think i'll have to double up on the antidepressants tomorrow  :dontknow:

"I always wondered what moonshine does to your brain..."

No, RLW. This is what hapens to you when you sniff glue....

Brian

CMON, you guys!!! points for originality, and whatnot! It does look a little cheesy, though....

Cheese...That's the first thing I thought of...I say paint it yellow and send it to Green Bay.It's a Farveocaster :laughing7:

Cheers

It sort of looks like a horid copy of the Despangi Guitars steve vai used to use before he became an Ibanez guy.

Attachments

• v_p_27a.jpg
    v_p_27a.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 383
instagator said:
Cheese...That's the first thing I thought of...I say paint it yellow and send it to Green Bay.It's a Farveocaster :laughing7:

Cheers

Scary thing is, some cheesehead would probably buy it...

Back