woe is me, oh warmoth where art though

neilshelter

Horrible news

my worn thinline that i was building (picks ups installed but as yet unwired) was sadly lost / stolen today

the owrst bit is it totally my own fault

I leant the the guitar up against my car whilst loading in my bike and works stuff jumped in and drove off. realised maybe 10 minutes later shot back but sadly it had gone.

I'm really upset about it but as i'm fully acountable i have little hope but to pray that it was found by a decent citizen that will return it... i was outside a guitar store i have been working in as favor this week)... i'ev contacted venues and will call the stores in the city tommorow am

so gutted

My deepest condolences...I'd like to keep up hope in a situation like that, but my faith in humanity is about nihl.  Seriously, that blows!

The'll probably put a clock dial on it and hang it on the wall behind the bar.

My sympathy

i can relate to your pain/loss. while visiting my local music store someone pulled the slightly open window out on my car .whitch busted the window all over the parkig lot and helped themselves to my 3 week old usa custom ibanez $1100.00 guitar. then almost a year later while working at a music store in our sister city the body to  it came waling in (rattle can flat black paint job on it) the kid wanted to buy a neck and parts for it. he bought the stolen body at a flee market for $20.00.any who the public sux as a whole but mabey youll see it agian
                                                                  truely sorry for your loss man

They'll probably put a clock dial on it and hang it on the wall behind the bar.

My sympathy

hey toys if i were you i'd beat that kid until he told me who sold it to him, and then whale on that guy, even if you don't get any thing out of it you can ask the little punk: what have we learned.  and he'd say don't steal from crazy fuckers. if it where any thing else i wouldn't care, but if it where my ax, id have a conniption.  don't know why that is, but yeah  good luck. 

Sir Schmoopie said:
hey toys if i were you i'd beat that kid until he told me who sold it to him, and then whale on that guy, even if you don't get any thing out of it you can ask the little punk: what have we learned.  and he'd say don't steal from crazy fuckers. if it where any thing else i wouldn't care, but if it where my ax, id have a conniption.  don't know why that is, but yeah  good luck. 
oh i wanted to kill him but i was 30 years old 6 foot 3 and about 235 lbs and he was 5 foot 5 about 125 lbs and 14 years old
i held him there buy his belt till the cops came come to find out he did get it at the flee market and the guy he got it from traded it and some other stuff for a clothes dryer
so it was a dead end

neilshelter said:
Horrible news

my worn thinline that i was building (picks ups installed but as yet unwired) was sadly lost / stolen today

the owrst bit is it totally my own fault

I leant the the guitar up against my car whilst loading in my bike and works stuff jumped in and drove off. realised maybe 10 minutes later shot back but sadly it had gone.

I'm really upset about it but as i'm fully acountable i have little hope but to pray that it was found by a decent citizen that will return it... i was outside a guitar store i have been working in as favor this week)... i'ev contacted venues and will call the stores in the city tommorow am

so gutted

Wow, sorry to hear that. At least if someone stole it you could focus your anger outward. I hope it turns up for you!

Back