Wiring help

Findthetone

Greetings.
New guy here so this is my first post. I have a Soloist body on order for my first parts build and am hoping somebody has a wiring diagram I need. I am looking for a diagram for a Humbucker bridge/single coil neck, one volume,one tone, 3 way strat switch and mini toggle for coil split (or push pull. not sure yet) with the appropriate resistors so that the singles see 250K on 500K pots
Thanks!

Have you checked out the wiring diagrams at seymour duncan, freeway or dimarzio?

Rather than a 3-Way + push/pull (or mini toggle or whatever), I prefer to approach this with a 5-Way single wafer super switch. This is how the Fender Tele Special and Fat Tele's, which had a single in the bridge and HB in the neck were done. Here is my diagram for the reverse configuration:

Tele%205-Way%20Fat%20Tele%20Bridge%20HB.pdf

rick2 said:
Have you checked out the wiring diagrams at seymour duncan, freeway or dimarzio?
Not yet. I will. Just wanted to join here and pick the minds of the experienced folks.

-VB- said:
Rather than a 3-Way + push/pull (or mini toggle or whatever), I prefer to approach this with a 5-Way single wafer super switch. This is how the Fender Tele Special and Fat Tele's, which had a single in the bridge and HB in the neck were done. Here is my diagram for the reverse configuration:

Tele%205-Way%20Fat%20Tele%20Bridge%20HB.pdf
I thought about using a super switch but I want to keep it a three way and keep the splitting away from pickup selection due to way I switch between pickups during rhythm/lead changes.

I found perusing those sites help in understanding how it's done. Seeing all the different ways first is really helpful.

Back