Who's responcible?

M

misplacedsanity

O.K. who's to blame for putting these up the day before Christmas when I haven't got any money?
I've been sat on a nice tax rebate for the past couple of months, I kept checking the showcase but
nothing took my fancy, so I just pulled the trigger on a couple of new amps, and now this,,,,
PS3387c.jpg

And this.......
PS3383a.jpg

And I've only just noticed this......
SLCP32a.jpg

It's just not fair I tells ya.

washed dyes do rule....

if it ever gets warm enough for me to finish up on my blue one I'll share some pic's

Not sure about the others, but the soloist has been in the showcase for quite some time...I've looked at it many times.... :laughing7:

Such a shame they're all trem routed. I'm a hardtail guy and feel that Floyd's went out in the 80's but hey, I'm old. What do I know.

Telenator said:
I'm a hardtail guy and feel that Floyd's went out in the 80's but hey, I'm old. What do I know.

I agree, and I'm pretty young.  I barely even remember the 80's, but I'm pretty sure they were lame.  :D

dbw said:
Telenator said:
I'm a hardtail guy and feel that Floyd's went out in the 80's but hey, I'm old. What do I know.

I agree, and I'm pretty young.  I barely even remember the 80's, but I'm pretty sure they were lame.   :D
80's were not just hair metal and shred guitarists, it was an amazing decade for music.

Kostas said:
dbw said:
Telenator said:

I agree, and I'm pretty young.  I barely even remember the 80's, but I'm pretty sure they were lame.   :D
80's were not just hair metal and shred guitarists, it was an amazing decade for music.

I just realized that it's easy to identify 80's bands I like... just look for the guys who DON'T have Floyds on their guitars.  Peter Buck and Slash come to mind immediately.

I like the soloist body, it looks like wood. :hello2:
The others look like accordians. :icon_tongue:

I've alomost bought that 3rd one (Walnut) about 4 times now, and I mean I had it in the shopping cart and all the Visa numbers and data entered, and just a mouse click away.   

Gimmie a couple more beers and a shot of Patron and it might happen tonight.

I like the first one too

"Gimmie a couple more beers and a shot of Patron and it might happen tonight."

:laughing7:

That sure is a beautiful walnut Soloist. With the right neck it oughta be amazing.

:eek:ccasion14:

Back