Whoa....

Yes that was a gorgeous neck too. I was glad it was priced the way it was, I was hoping it would be here a bit longer.

Wonder if it;s a board member who bought it, if not, we gotta get him onboard.  Gregg, can you e-mail the guy and mention the forum to him?

I knew a couple months ago when the batch of unfinnished Korinas showed up, that something special finnished was comming, and there it went.

I wonder if that guy has a sister.......LOL

Sweet:
http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?type=guitar&start=1&itemNumber=PS2424&menuItem=1&subMenuItem=0&subMenuItem2=0
PS2424A.jpg

F**K ME! That Cocobolo top and the all brazillian neck! that must make the ultimate guitar! and it only costs close to 2000 for just the body and neck!
Thinking of selling my car and riding a bicycle to work..;)

m4rk0 said:
F**K ME! That Cocobolo top and the all brazillian neck! that must make the ultimate guitar! and it only costs close to 2000 for just the body and neck!
Thinking of selling my car and riding a bicycle to work..;)
M4rk0,
as you come from Netherlands, it would be ok!

Crappy:
Did you bought this Black Korina body?  ???

NonsenseTele said:
Crappy:
Did you bought this Black Korina body?  ???

Yes I just ordered that one today. I was looking for a nice body in my price range to put a clear finish on.

And that would keep me from buying that Cocobolo top strat :icon_biggrin:

Hey I like that cocobolo top, nice. I built a similar one only with a ziricote top. Ok, ok, I know I have thing about ziricote.

ZS1a.jpg

-TT-

Back