Which one do we like more??

which one do you like more?

• guitar with 3 black humbuckers

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • guitar with hum/sing/hum, zebra's.

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
Orpheo, just to know...
Did you fell much difference in the tone between your LPs set neck and the Warmoths bolt on??

NonsenseTele said:
Orpheo, just to know...
Did you fell much difference in the tone between your LPs set neck and the Warmoths bolt on??

there is ofcourse difference in tone. but not negative. the sound is more snappy, but still warm and fatty. its imho, as a les paul should sound. not a strange ES-version in a les paul shape, which gibson now makes, or a dusty, non-vibrant sound which the customshop is. its as a les paul should sound. its not an sg, its a les paul. period. I've had customshop les pauls, new les pauls, 70ies les pauls (which I love!). and warmoth is very much like 70ies les pauls in tone. feel is very dependant of the neckshape. it can be a 50ies style sound, but then I'd have to change pickups and choose other woods.

Orpheo said:
there is ofcourse difference in tone. but not negative. the sound is more snappy, but still warm and fatty. its imho, as a les paul should sound. not a strange ES-version in a les paul shape, which gibson now makes, or a dusty, non-vibrant sound which the customshop is. its as a les paul should sound. its not an sg, its a les paul. period. I've had customshop les pauls, new les pauls, 70ies les pauls (which I love!). and warmoth is very much like 70ies les pauls in tone. feel is very dependant of the neckshape. it can be a 50ies style sound, but then I'd have to change pickups and choose other woods.

:blob7:    :D

The two humbuckers to a hole is interesting  :sign13:

I'm a fan of nickel-covered humbuckers, personally. Looks very clean, to me, at least.

Personally, I like the deep red one with the zebra pickups and creme bezels and binding.  I can't tell if it's translucent or not.  Would be really cool if it was with a quilted or flamed maple top. 

I didn't vote, as it's not really about what *I* or anyone else thinks - it's all about what works for your sound/playing/music preferences  :guitaristgif:

Back