Where's My Stuff?

Holy impatient customer, Batman! I wish I will get to feel that impatience some day... :)

Wyliee said:
Superlizard said:
Well, where is it?

:toothy10:

Under my desk....... :evil4:
Actually Eric, I saw it under your desk as I was leaving Warmoth today and took it home with me. I gave it to my brother. He's selling it on Craigslist.

I was wondering what a lefty warmoth body was doing on there so cheap. Hey, Gregg, thank your brother for shipping the thing east for free  :icon_thumright:

Dude, I feel your pain!  1-3 weeks left for me!  I shiver with antici...............................................................................................pation.

Waiting is the hardest part, I'm still waiting for a my one piece cherry burst strat body to come..only a week/week 1/2 to go!!  :toothy12:

Stubhead may just have taken what he considers community property. Last time I looked he had just replied 'communist' to the question 'What is your political ideology?'.

ByteFrenzy said:
Stubhead may just have taken what he considers community property. Last time I looked he had just replied 'communist' to the question 'What is your political ideology?'.

You mean the guy who reported my post in another thread to the mods?  Yeah, it was prolly him - that pinko.   :toothy12:

(oh wait, that was volknob..)

Back