where is the unofficial warmoth link on the home page??

I don't believe that I have ever seen the link.
I found out about this place because the link was in Spike's signature when i emailed him.

In either case, i usually find it easier to just type it in

unofficialwarmoth Ctr-Alt-Enter...

line6man said:
I don't believe that I have ever seen the link.
I found out about this place because the link was in Spike's signature when i emailed him.

In either case, i usually find it easier to just type it in

unofficialwarmoth Ctr-Alt-Enter...

+1.  I thought it was a place to find Warmoth stuff not offered to the public...LOL.  I just type in www.unof...by that time my auto fill has taken over.

i find it ironic that though it's unofficial, those who work @ warmoth have posted things, at least in representation of the products in some way. i could understand, though that they didn't want people getting the idea that this forum is the be-all, end-all source of "official" warmoth info, regarding woods, etc. if they did, then they'd have to deal with the liability of so-and-so spouting about the greatness of this wood choice, that paint job, etc. in other words, it's a good forum for info, but you have to take everything with a grain of salt and warmoth probably doesn't want to held responsible for stupid members (like me) who may say whatever outside of their quality control.

that said, i think this is an awesome page and don't care if i have to google (or whatever search engine you use).

also, you may only have to hit ctl-enter. at least that's what i've seen in my versions of internet explorer and firefox.

Back