What's your first name?

dudesweet157 said:
David, but no one calls me that except family.  My friends/teacher/boss all call me Rose.

Lol, nope Rose is my surname, and apparently people think it's cooler than my first name.

NonsenseTele said:
From where?? Marko and Orpheo here are Dutches too!
I like Netherlands! :icon_thumright:

Actually I'm Dutch as well, even though I live in Belgium...

Well, it's not Al, or Alf or anything close.

I can't believe that I'm the only John here, The world would be a lot better place if there were more Johns

I do go by: Dad, Sweetheart (only from the wife) , Boss, Alf, Alfang, Dude, Icehole, Dumbass, McGyver, OldMan

Alfang said:

I can't believe that I'm the only John here, The world would be a lot better place if there were more Johns

I do go by: Dad, Sweetheart (only from the wife) , Boss, Alf, Alfang, Dude, Icehole, Dumbass, McGyver, OldMan

Can I call you Dad, Sweetheart?       

ByteFrenzy said:
NonsenseTele said:
From where?? Marko and Orpheo here are Dutches too!
I like Netherlands! :icon_thumright:

Actually I'm Dutch as well, even though I live in Belgium...

How could you ever leave your beloved country!!! :)

Alfang said:

Icehole?

Marko said:
[How could you ever leave your beloved country!!! :)

My parents dragged me away when I was four, so I didn't have too much to say about it. And now I consider anything just temporary until I manage to relocate to the south of France.

Marko said:
How could you ever leave your beloved country!!! :)

I would live easily in Amsterdam
icon_cool.gif

NonsenseTele said:
I would live easily in Amsterdam
icon_cool.gif
If you want to have a radio in your car, bring a big crate of spare ones. They have a habit of disappearing.  :sad:

Back