What's the red dot mean ??

teleman

I just bought a Strat that has a Warmoth neck but when I took it off it has a red dot on the heel and the letters "WG"
I'm kinda new to Warmoth necks but a red dot alarms me...any need to worry?  :-\

It means 'inferior quality, only sell to a first time buyer who won't notice the flaws anyway'
;)

Red dot means it has a satin finish. .....  :confused4: ..... And stand back! She's about to blow!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm new here guy's...go ahead and kick me around and have fun... but I do need the info...I don't want to misrepresent anything ...should I decide to sell it later

WG stands for Wolfgang, BTW.

Cherish your first Warmoth neck....  And then buy another....  It is a sickness, you know!!

I am very impressed with this neck....It's awesome....It won't be my last I'm sure.

Soooooo  nobody's sure about that "RED DOT"    :help:

Seriously, it means it has a satin finish on it.

Welcome to the board!

teleman said:
I am very impressed with this neck....It's awesome....It won't be my last I'm sure.

Soooooo  nobody's sure about that "RED DOT"    :help:

Hey, Mr Gregg Stewart and Wyliee work there... they have answered it right :) and make funny to  :icon_jokercolor:

Welcome to the board!

NonsenseTele said:
Hey, Mr Gregg Stewart and Wyliee work there... they have answered it right :) and make funny to  :icon_jokercolor:

Welcome to the board!

Yah, we make funny all day long!    :icon_jokercolor:

Greg & Wyliee are attempting to keep the dark secrets of Warmoth a secret. The red dot and "WG" are indicative of "Wotan Geopfert"; and virgin sacrifice to the Teutonic Tree Gods involved in the construct of the body. 

The secrets are revealed in a pamphlet and accompanying DVD shipped with your 10th purchase.

jackthehack said:
Greg & Wyliee are attempting to keep the dark secrets of Warmoth a secret. The red dot and "WG" are indicative of "Wotan Geopfert"; and virgin sacrifice to the Teutonic Tree Gods involved in the construct of the body. 

The secrets are revealed in a pamphlet and accompanying DVD shipped with your 10th purchase.

I didn't get one.  :binkybaby:

willyk said:
jackthehack said:

I didn't get one.  :binkybaby:

that's right because there is no dark secret of warmoth. wink wink, nudge nudge

teleman said:
I'm new here guy's...go ahead and kick me around and have fun... but I do need the info...I don't want to misrepresent anything ...should I decide to sell it later

I was joking, hence the smilie :) Obviously I didn't know the meaning of the red dot... until now.

Back