What's next????

I like it. Imagine the time it would save tuning between songs. I wonder when aftermarket parts will be available so you can upgrade an existing guitar with this system?
MULLY

Oh. 

I used an Antares in the studio. Once.

I cringe everytime someone plays the song.

After doing a little more research into this I've decided to face palm it too.
MULLY

SustainerPlayer said:
Hey. Let's Justin Bieber our guitars!

Your on your own there  :laughing7:

Attachments

• justin-bieber-gibson-les-paul-guitar.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 299
Whenever I point out auto-tune glitching, my wife just seems to think it's done on purpose for effect. :tard: And the guy from the Black Eyed Peas she says, "oh he just sounds that way". Ummm I bet he got a lot of teasing in high school.

We were shopping Five Below for Dirty Santa gifts (Forget the dollar store, I'm not particularly old, and I remember when the local discount trinket store was "Five and Dime". Now we're up to five bucks.) I saw this "Big Book of Bieber" and we just had to get it for Dirty Santa. It was a hoot, one of our aunts got it, and of course nobody stole it. I've never been particularly drawn to shoplifting, but I so wanted to slip it under my coat and drop a five on the counter just to avoid being seen with it at checkout.

Death by Uberschall said:
mullyman said:
After doing a little more research into this I've decided to face palm it too.
MULLY

Hope you deleted your Facebook post praising its virtues.  :laughing7:

Oh, forgot about that. On my way now.
MULLY
thx

Played one, i thought maybe it was like the robot and tuned itself.  Nope. Auto-Tune, and its not even that good either.

Let's not forget the Min-E Tune. It's the future at Gibson.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/gibson-les-paul-future-tribute-min-etune-electric-guitar

I'll smack myself, you don't need to. :doh:

Back