What's happening right now at Warmoth pics

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
You didn't see the blue one in the pic?  I'm thinking of a purple or pink one for Agwan.

Mayfly & Kboman are holding out til they release the paisley t-shirt....  :laughing7:

Gregg said:
mo
index.php

Ooo, exotic Gecko necks!  I love these kinds of pictures.  Let me see if I can spot the woods.

From top to bottom:  bubinga, maple, canary, another canary (?), zebrawood, maple, zebrawood again, another canary, a third in zebrawood, maple, another bubinga (?), and another maple.  How close did I get?  :)

tubby.twins said:
Gregg said:

Ooo, exotic Gecko necks!  I love these kinds of pictures.  Let me see if I can spot the woods.

From top to bottom:  bubinga, maple, canary, another canary (?), zebrawood, maple, zebrawood again, another canary, a third in zebrawood, maple, another bubinga (?), and another maple.  How close did I get?  :)
The ones that have stripes look like Goncalo.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
You didn't see the blue one in the pic?  I'm thinking of a purple or pink one for Agwan.
We had a one time Warmoth employee order for different colored shirts. Black is always in season though.  :icon_biggrin:

How about a stack o' brightly colored bodies????

If you look closely at the top of the stack, you'll see another experiment..... an experiment with fire!!.....

Attachments

• Pretty_Stack.jpg
    Pretty_Stack.jpg
    651.1 KB · Views: 785
Wyliee said:
If you look closely at the top of the stack, you'll see another experiment..... an experiment with fire!!.....

You just may as well just sell it to me now

JimBeed said:
Wonder what the two purple bodies are  :laughing7: :icon_biggrin:
One is a Strat and one is a Soloist. It is an awesome looking purple color. Just wait until you see this purple LP carved top that is coming...lol...it's going to be cool.

Wyliee said:
How about a stack o' brightly colored bodies????

And the bocote neck at the back, I really want that neck! REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY!

My bank balance currently reads -£216, but by God I'm going to get me one of those neon purple bodies ASAP.

The guy in the blue Warmoth shirt used to be my music teacher/ instructor, if you are reading this.. Hi Rob! its Derek.

Back