What you usually wear

E.G. Jones said:
At work (I'm a translator for the Minister of Revenue), it's jeans, Chuck Taylors and a shirt with buttons of some kind. Actually, that's pretty much it every day, except replace the button-down shirt with a t-shirt, usually from Threadless.

I love Threadless.  I have a bunch of their shirts and I competed in the contest a few times. 

Winter uniform: Exotic (ostrich/reptiles) cowboy boots, blue or black jeans, embroidered Scully cowboy shirts
Summer uniform: Exotic (ostrich/reptiles) cowboy boots, blue or black jeans, Hawaiian shirts (if heat index is over 100F, I wear flip-flops instead of boots)

Either blue jeans and a shirt, or military boots, grey urban/dirty-like winter camo-pants and a black sweater with a band-t-shirt beneath :icon_biggrin:

Nothing but some tighty whitey's...but really t'shirt, jeans, and flannels most of the time when it is colder.

=CB= said:
Every day, since I was in 5th grade... I've worn blue jeans.  That was 43 years ago. 

Damn, I haven't worn a pair of jeans in well over a decade now. :blob7:

Black leather shoes, black trousers (corduroy/jeans/other), button down shirt and a tie, black vest. Wintertime I add a sweater to keep warm. At home I ditch vest and tie, but that's it. I don't do casual, it's not comfortable enough. I'm getting a proper stetson hat and a tweed jacket when possible!

When you work at a comic book store, the dress code is "nerd friendly".  Some of the stuff I wear:

wonder-woman-and-batgirl-ba.jpg

049bd728473746fe0971712dc18f.jpg

c1d8_spanish_inquisition.jpg

product-200x210-2552-minizoom.jpg

I also have a couple more Batman ones, and I'm thinking about picking up this new Invincible shirt we just got in.  I just wish I could find a Hellboy shirt in an appropriate size. 

Usually it's a Dickies shirt or a plaid button up shirt with jeans and a coordinating pair of chucks or shell toes.....with fat laces. If I'm wearing boots it's either Doc's or Tims. :glasses9:

Big V - AKA "The other guy from Norway" said:
Miskatonic said:
T-shirt and shorts, all year round.
Sounds like a guy at my school, even when it was as low as -32 degrees celsius :tard:

The wind is the only thing that throws a monkey wrench into the situation. Wind chill is a b*tch.

Miskatonic said:
Big V - AKA "The other guy from Norway" said:
Miskatonic said:
T-shirt and shorts, all year round.
Sounds like a guy at my school, even when it was as low as -32 degrees celsius :tard:

The wind is the only thing that throws a monkey wrench into the situation. Wind chill is a b*tch.
My school is located in an area that sometimes gets quite windy. Seriously, I've seen the guy still wearing the same stuff while the snow was blowing totally horizontally :blob7:

Back