What you usually wear

hannaugh said:
Thinkgeek.com

Nice.  I've got the Monty Python shirt too.  I wear it to work on special occasions.

My wardrobe is usually a t-shirt (plain, or humorous) on top of one of these:  http://www.utilikilts.com

Vhelchroh said:
I was just wondering what you wear casually, or everyday. I usually wear jeans or corduroy trousers, a shirt(usually wing collar, and matt colours like blue, green and yellow.) A waistcoat(leather, woolen plain or with designs) and a cravat or bowtie. If I go out I wear a tweed jacket and a bowler hat. I wear doc martens, 'gator cowboy boots or suede desert boots.

Who do you think you're fooling by walking on eggshells with cleats on? Why don't you just come right out and ask if there are any other gay members on this forum? Since there are over 6,000 members, chances are there are probably 600 of them, some of which might even admit to it <grin>

hannaugh said:
049bd728473746fe0971712dc18f.jpg

c1d8_spanish_inquisition.jpg

Those would definitely be cool for gig wear.

Cagey said:
Vhelchroh said:
I was just wondering what you wear casually, or everyday. I usually wear jeans or corduroy trousers, a shirt(usually wing collar, and matt colours like blue, green and yellow.) A waistcoat(leather, woolen plain or with designs) and a cravat or bowtie. If I go out I wear a tweed jacket and a bowler hat. I wear doc martens, 'gator cowboy boots or suede desert boots.

Who do you think you're fooling by walking on eggshells with cleats on? Why don't you just come right out and ask if there are any other gay members on this forum? Since there are over 6,000 members, chances are there are probably 600 of them, some of which might even admit to it <grin>

I want to see a picture of Velcro with the whole bowtie/cravat and bowler hat on!!!
I think the should be in the 'show your pics' topic.. or it doesn't exist..

Märkeaux said:
I want to see a picture of Velcro with the whole bowtie/cravat and bowler hat on!!!
I think the should be in the 'show your pics' topic.. or it doesn't exist.

Not me. To my way of thinking, dressing like that is the social equivalent of farting in an elevator. No way it doesn't offend nearly everyone, and you don't want to know the ones it doesn't.

well I think farting in an elevator can get you killed, dressing a a bowtie and a bowler will just get you beat up

If you get killed, you don't have anything to worry about. Getting beat up, on the other hand, can be expensive and painful. Either way, it's not a desirable state of affairs <grin>

Back