What is your favorite effect pedal and what do you like about it??

Hehe! Yeah, what with the angels appearance and all... how could you refuse?

I have one of the reissue A/DA flangers. Its my only effects pedal and its amazing. I can only imagine the full angel appearances of the original but I won't be getting rid of mine. Maybe I'll get at least a junior angel stopping by or something.

This is a pretty sweet pedal.

3108-DEFAULT-l.jpg

stratamania said:
I think my favourite pedal is the Fractal FX8 and it's not out yet.

Heehee... I don't know. At that price, I'd get a used standard and a midi board, and get loads of amps and cabs too.

But that may just be me. It certainly does seem like it will be a really cool little board.

ಠ_ಠ said:
stratamania said:
I think my favourite pedal is the Fractal FX8 and it's not out yet.

Heehee... I don't know. At that price, I'd get a used standard and a midi board, and get loads of amps and cabs too.

But that may just be me. It certainly does seem like it will be a really cool little board.

Well I used to have an Axe FXII.  I know you are saving up but the Standard and Ultra both have no more firmware updates as far as I'm aware.

Another device which should release fairly soon is the Amplifire from Atomic amps and Studio Devil. This shows some good promise as it will load IRs, amp and some effects and I think three buttons and is a floor unit and not too large. In addition it is expected to be a few hundred dollars.  It might be worth checking it out as it becomes available.

1985 ProCo Rat.....bought it in 1985 and has been the only constant since. Great for blues break-up, for slightly thickened jazz lines and creamy solo's. Add a MXR Carbon copy and good guitar & tube amp.

Back