what is this?

The bridge will completely cover that hole, so their wont be any eyesores. That's a beautiful body. Someone should put it in the GAS alert thread...

rockskate4x said:
The bridge will completely cover that hole, so their wont be any eyesores. That's a beautiful body. Someone should put it in the GAS alert thread...

Nah.  While pretty enough, anyone can scratch build this with similar results.  I think the GAS thread is better suited for insane figuring that isn't the norm or one off finishes and options.  This body (or one like it) is on the featured page of the in stock section.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
rockskate4x said:

Nah.  While pretty enough, anyone can scratch build this with similar results.  I think the GAS thread is better suited for insane figuring that isn't the norm or one off finishes and options.  This body (or one like it) is on the featured page of the in stock section.
I'm pretty sure that if I'm GASSING for it'd be appropriate for the GAS thread.

Yes. Otherwise, you and your strings will both act like a big antenna, picking up all the stray EMI around you and making it easier for the pickups to hear and send on to the amp to be reproduced as noise/hum.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
rockskate4x said:

QFT. Besides, its a Telecaster... 
vomit-smiley-023.gif

Back