what happened to mockingbird?

I think it may have been a copyright thing, they also got rid of teh warlock and eagle...
Although I would doubt they would delete the program for the router, so if you ask "real nice" maybe they'll build one?  Might be a "custom" upcharge though...

imagin, if you will, BC Rich having one of their lawyers calling up Warmoth and being "real nice" and ordering a Warlock body.  You think Warmoth would be able to stay in buisness if they did these kind of under the table deals? I'm sure all of the cnc programs have been deleted and destroyed.

Brian

bpmorton777 said:
imagin, if you will, BC Rich having one of their lawyers calling up Warmoth and being "real nice" and ordering a Warlock body.  You think Warmoth would be able to stay in buisness if they did these kind of under the table deals? I'm sure all of the cnc programs have been deleted and destroyed.

Brian

True true.  But at least they can't stop me from using a stylized version of a BCRich guitar in my smileys! :party07: :party07: :party07:

After Creedence Clearwater Revival broke up, John Fogerty was desperate to get as far away as possible from Fantasy Records due to their flaming a-holeness. He ended up giving away the rights to the Creedence songs just to escape, even though he had written, performed and sang all of them. Then, when he started releasing his solo albums, Fantasy sued him, because they said his new songs sounded too much like Creedence Clearwater Revival and he was ripping them off.
:eek:ccasion14:

Oh man, I had the idea for the humbucker back in 1945 (forty years before I was born)... Seth Lover, look out!  I'm getting myself a lawyer.

dbw said:
Oh man, I had the idea for the humbucker back in 1945 (forty years before I was born)... Seth Lover, look out!  I'm getting myself a lawyer.

That must be a dbw-original humbucker in your avatar?  It may not be hum, but something got bucked.  :-D

ppppssssssstttt, don't let the teacher find this or we will both get detentions
http://www.guitarbuildingtemplates.com/Mockingbird.htm

can anyone say body blank, or even better, trace it onto paper, change it a little, to keep from getting sued, then send the blueprint to w and get a custom job.

Sir SchmoopY said:
ppppssssssstttt, don't let the teacher find this or we will both get detentions
http://www.guitarbuildingtemplates.com/Mockingbird.htm

can anyone say body blank, or even better, trace it onto paper, change it a little, to keep from getting sued, then send the blueprint to w and get a custom job.

I don't think you'd have to change it at all. Well, unless you were going to try and sell it later. But if it was just for your own personal usage, then I don't believe you'd have to change it.

Back