What does daphne blue look like in real?

Svenson

Hey guys,

i want to build a daphe blue strat.
Maybe some of you can help me out in this case. I wouldn‘t ask this question - but after watching an uncountable number of daphne blue strats on google I stil have no clue what it looks like in real 😅
I like pastel blue a lot (like Sonic Blue). Does it have a turqois touch? Beause it‘s thats what I do not like at all. I‘d rly appreciate if someone could answer me this question.

Best regards from Berlin
Sven

If you have seen surf green vs seafoam green, sonic is to surf as daphne is to sea foam.
Here is a representation of what they look like compared. I would not say daphne is turquoise. View sonic as a very paled out daphne.

The daphne is a much deeper blue than sonic. Sonic is a much paler, almost grayish blue. Daphne is BLUE. And now, here's our own beloved brother Aaron with some comparisons. Watch for the switch from sonic blue to daphne blue at about 1:44.

I love the Taos Turquoise ... to my eye mostly blue, with green and a touch of red or brown. It's like looking at the sea. Daphne is more like looking at the sky.

Back