What did I miss?

line6man said:
hannaugh said:
The 91 freeway is notoriously bad around here because it's the only way to get into the Corona area

It's not just bad around there. SR91E begins 60 miles west of Corona, and I drive along the first 11 or 12 of those miles very frequently. It gets ridiculous very quickly, if you drive at the wrong time of the day. SR91 is my least favorite freeway to be on.

Yeah, that entire freeway can suck it.  I'm so glad I don't have to drive that anymore.  The 57 is horrible too, and I had to drive that a lot when I was working. 

DangerousR6 said:
Glad to hear you're overcoming you troubles, you just have to kept your chin up and battle thru it. I used to live near Beaverton, next town over Hillsboro. Lived there from '82 to '83.

I'm still making neck plates amungst other things. hot rod parts, guitar parts, motorcycle parts....etc  I did get a bit of bad news a couple of weeks ago, my youngest brother has early stage of lung cancer which is somewhat difficult to comprehend. Since his father, my step dad just past away last year from lung cancer. But we have to keep our hopes up and fight the good fight....

Sorry to hear that Doug, that's really hard.  Cancer sucks.  My half sister has been battling ovarian cancer for a few years and it seems as soon as one tumor shrinks, another pops up somewhere.  It has definitely made me more aware of my health and how important it is to keep tabs on things because she's only 44.  I hope they can get your brother back to health. 

DocNrock said:
Glad to see you here, Hannah!  I, too, had taken a detour away from the forum.  I've been back off and on, but life keeps interrupting.  :laughing7:

So sorry to hear that you have been having health issues.  I hope your health improves in the new environment.  If nothing else, your health will probably improve just being away from the daily stress of So Cal traffic! 

You are so right about the 91 between Riverside and Orange County.  That stretch of freeway is awful!  I didn't realize you lived in that area.  Back when I frequented the forum, in 2008-2009, my wife and I lived in San Diego.  In early 2012, we moved to Grand Terrace, just North of Riverside.  Then we settled in Redlands, about 15 miles East of Grand Terrace.  I had no idea we were practically neighbors!

It seems there is something in common between those of us in the Inland Empire.  You are going up to Oregon.  After being in the IE for three years, my wife and I realized why we moved away from here back in 2001!  So we're looking to relocate to Northern California. 

Anyway, welcome back!  I sincerely hope your health improves in the new Oregon environment.  I'm pretty sure that at least your stress level will drop precipitously!  :eek:ccasion14: 

Yeah right now we are staying in Riverside with family until our apartment becomes available, but we did live in Chino for a couple years.  Not far at all.  But we are so excited about getting out of here.  You're right, it is stressful living here.  My health problems are definitely heavily affected by stress, and of course the depression/anxiety should be a lot easier to deal with. 

Back