What did brown do for you today...

Whooooooooho...... :headbang1:
2595455821_3f1c4b9691_o.jpg

2595455825_69a4289700_o.jpg

Boy Doug, today is like x-mas for ya! :headbang:

Nice neck!

When you said you'd be back in a minute, I thought you were going to post a map with Greenville circled.  :toothy12:

DocNrock said:

Nice neck!

When you said you'd be back in a minute, I thought you were going to post a map with Greenville circled.  :toothy12:
Yep it is like x-mas, today..... :hello2: Just as I was posting heard knock at the door....UPS....RuleZ..... :headbang1:

Here's a better shot of the font and the back. Nice contrast on the back. looks like 3 piece mahogany + the headstock piece...
2596338584_7abd7fb8d5_o.jpg

2596338590_27579ee06f_o.jpg

great neck! love the figering on the f board!
sorry, I won't make fun of greenville anymore ! :)

Marko said:
great neck! love the figering on the f board!
sorry, I won't make fun of greenville anymore ! :)
Hahaha, thanks man..... I ain't to far fron ya you know. Bout 35-40 miles due east.....

And this is post 999, one more I gots a grand......... :hello2:

Look what brown did for me today......but load-o-tele parts... :hello2:.....Just need one more pup and some knobs....Oh and a body.... :icon_scratch:

2680509471_ff2f613832_o.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:

Nice neck!

Yep it is like x-mas, today..... :hello2: Just as I was posting heard knock at the door....UPS....RuleZ..... :headbang1:

That's freaky Dangerous. Do UPS have a tap into this forum so that when someone starts wondering where their parcels gotten to, they get the job done STAT! :glasses9: Are you fitting a Floyd Rose on that project? (I see a nut that has the routs for the FR Nut)

OzziePete said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:

Nice neck!

That's freaky Dangerous. Do UPS have a tap into this forum so that when someone starts wondering where their parcels gotten to, they get the job done STAT! :glasses9: Are you fitting a Floyd Rose on that project? (I see a nut that has the routs for the FR Nut)

They must have an alert system for the forum peeps.. :icon_biggrin:
Yip I'ma putting a Floyd on both my Tele projects, I am a Floyd Nut...I'd put a Floyd on a tree branch if I could make it fit....But there's no nut in the pic, it's allready mounted on the neck, as are the tuners now..... :hello2:

Or maybe you ment "I see a neck that has the routes for a Floyd nut".... :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
Or maybe you ment "I see a neck that has the routes for a Floyd nut".... :dontknow:

Yes that's what I meant to write. It's times like this I wish I could offer the excuse (like others in this forum) that English is a second language to me. Sadly, that is not the case - just poor grammar. :tard:

OzziePete said:
DangerousR6 said:

Yes that's what I meant to write. It's times like this I wish I could offer the excuse (like others in this forum) that English is a second language to me. Sadly, that is not the case - just poor grammar. :tard:
:icon_biggrin:

Look what brown brought me today..... :headbang1: More pics in the cherry tele thread..... :icon_biggrin:
2690685820_9808164244.jpg

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
You must've had to dig to find this thread...LOL  :toothy12:
Really, I hadn't seen it in a while. So he must have.... :dontknow:

I thought you pulled it up, Doug.

Killer body, btw  :icon_thumright:
Nope I didn't, HMstratocaster did. And you've seen that one, it's cherry tele..... :doh:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
You must've had to dig to find this thread...LOL   :toothy12:
Really, I hadn't seen it in a while. So he must have.... :dontknow:

I thought you pulled it up, Doug.

Killer body, btw  :icon_thumright:
Nope I didn't, HMstratocaster did. And you've seen that one, it's cherry tele..... :doh:

Ah, yes...just looked at the dates.  And yes I have, just putting my comment out there for the public perview.  Where is your thread, anyway?

Back