Wenge ziricote neck

bassetman

Ooooooooooooo it’s nice. I will get some sunlight pics tommorow, if there is sun. These shots in bad light will do for now. It is very nicely figured....slightly miffed...no Warmoth stickers.

QxKZUI4.jpg

QC1Px1z.jpg

W4PKPyu.jpg

0Qk05es.jpg

HINLqyQ.jpg

I approve of your workshop assistants.  Mine are similarly lazy, but they help keep morale up.

Attachments

• ollie plus trixie.jpg
    ollie plus trixie.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 449
The right assistants are everything. The puppy in shot one is six months and 45 pounds now.

:rock-on:

Plus, they clearly are capable of keeping that beautiful neck out of malevolent hands. Just be sure to keep it out of their hydraulic-strength jaws  :laughing7:

The white Bulldogge looks very mild be is fully trained to protect the house. The puppy will be as well...the cat...he just watches.

about three more weeeks till the bloodwood and ziricote neck will be done. the ziricote is just a fantastic fingerboard wood.

Very cool combo, I have two of them. One Warmoth and one from Soulmate. Ziricote is and awesome fretboard wood... :headbang:

great choice of woods and I know what I'm talking about, I picked the same for my first order :D

Back