wenge strat underway

looks nice but are the tuners really that heavy because I'm getting them put on my custom strat and I;m hoping it wont throw it of to much.

:rock-on:

Hope to see more!

I was considering using an LP-style switch for pick-up selection on my strat bod... and now that I see it on yours... I think I will!

Wow. More pics please.

I had something similar in mind a year and half ago, but decided on a different kind of build in the end. I was imagining wenge topped strat, maybe mahogany body, wenge neck with ebony board, one hum next to the fixed bridge and one volume.

I already promised myself no more guitars after the in-progress tele is ready. But maybe just one...

Would you people please stop asking for more pics of this?!  Personally, just seeing that one has given me wenge-strat GAS so bad I can hardly stand it!  :tard:

I particularly like that it doesn't look glossy.  Does it have any finish on it at all?

(I have buyer's remorse over getting clear gloss on my pau ferro body.  It looks great and the wife loves it, but I now 'pine' for a more woody look) 

I think onedrop dropped of the face of the earth, not one follow up post since the start of the thread.... :dontknow:

Or he's just....
peepwallA.gif

Back