WEBSITE UPGRADE

Excited to see it, maybe load times will be cut down? It takes forever for it to load the next option in the customizer but that might just be my computer haha

Thanks for letting us know. I don't know what involvement you have with the site, but thanks to all the folks involved.

fingers crossed for your web dev team. all the carping from the masses aside, it's a heroic undertaking and I, for one, am grateful.

was picking juneteenth intentional? like symbolic of emancipatin' yo' selves from the current website or something? not a real question just kind of a funny observation by me lol, i know this sort of stuff can turn into a real clown's barbecue so best of luck 💯😘

And exactly on the day my order is delivered, and I have a question...

No worries, if the email is tied to the domain and locked in limbo temporarily, I can wait.

I heard that Warmoth has / uses this high tech device called a telephone. 253 845-0403. Call them. Never had them not answer (during business hours). 9-5 PST.

Last edited:
Well if anyone else is interested call them and I'm betting they would give you an email address over the phone.

It's the next morning here in Europe and it looks like the Warmoth web folks are working late. :coffee: 🤞🤞🤞🍕 :coffee:

Last edited:
Since the domain is still accessible despite the Web pages being unavailable, email service is still likely working. They're different types of services even if within the same domain. For example, even though your kitchen is being renovated and is inaccessible, your bathroom is available.

These things always take longer than you think. I've gone thru two website upgrades where you interface with the public, and it's a hard thing to do on many levels. There are so many moving parts. It's like looking for data in a 3-d fishtank, 🐳and the fish are swimming, and all the fish look the same, and it's 1000 gallons and there's a fish in every ounce of water. And it's swirling like a demented school of bait fish. And that one fish won't stay still and you can't do anything to hurt the other fish. And if you touch the wrong fish, they all get disorganized. Ugh.

Last edited:
Since the domain is still accessible despite the Web pages being unavailable, email service is still likely working. They're different types of services even if within the same domain. For example, even though your kitchen is being renovated and is inaccessible, your bathroom is available.
Also, email is one of the things you can split off DNS-wise and host elsewhere. My email and website haven’t been on the same server in at least 10 years.

Back