Warmoth Tele, take 2

Chunk-E-Caster is no more... :icon_scratch:

Now, it is Spank-E-Caster!

Most all of my guitars are Floyded behemoths with some type of high output pickups.  This one was all modern Tele except for the pickups.  I had the Tone Zone T bridge and a Virtual Vintage neck in it.  I decided to convert it to a spankin' twang machine.  Easy enough, I put a DiMarzio True Velvet T in the bridge slot and a True Velvet Strat neck in the ... neck. 

With a clean tone on the amp, the guitar now has kind of a spanky twang, if that makes any sense. 

Now I kind of "get" the Tele.  I must be getting older.  :laughing7:  I like it!

So, I guess now it is Warmoth Tele, take 3. 

I hope Tele Take 3 works out well for you. Oh, and for the record, if this were my Tele, I'd go black hardware on the body and gold on the headstock. Just my $0.02!  :rock-on:

SlartiBartfast said:
I hope Tele Take 3 works out well for you. Oh, and for the record, if this were my Tele, I'd go black hardware on the body and gold on the headstock. Just my $0.02!  :rock-on:

Thanks.  Take 2 was good, but I decided it was time to have a guitar that wasn't "just another metal guitar."  :laughing7:

Back