Warmoth Snowpocalypse 2019!!!!!!!___!!!!!!!

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
The Pacific Northwest is currently experiencing extreme weather conditions, which are forecast to last the rest of the week and beyond. *Orders can still be placed on our website as normal.* However, the snowfall is impacting some departments, including shipping and customer service. If you need to speak with someone this week, emailing sales@warmoth.com is the quickest way. Thanks for your patience...hopefully things warm up soon!

51721808_10158382563143289_5570141252231364608_n.jpg

Will the paint finishing department be affected ? I know I have a body to be finished or in the midst of being painted.

Why aren't those cool shirts for sale?

Can someone toss a large into my order - I'm hoping it goes out soon  :toothy12:

Hmmmm.  :-\

I live a bit south of ya, sorta near Portland. All our snow has now melted (we only had half a foot), so all I could make was a Mud Angel.......  :dontknow:  :confused4:

We just got 40 cm last night, with another 20 to 30 due tomorrow.  There's about 2m of accumulation currently.  It's great - I love it!

Actually I just got back from my old stomping grounds in Edmonton AB.  It's bright and sunny with clear blue skies... and it's -30C  :)

In Belgium we had really bad snow around January 22nd. Our Government put out bulletins on the 21st warning people to stay home from work if at all possible and avoid all non-essential travel. My dogs loved the snow but I don't think we got more than an inch or so. The country was completely paralyzed.

We had 8 inches of snow on Tuesday, and tomorrow it'll be 50 degrees.  Crazy.  Fortunately, St. Patrick's day is now in sight.  Around then winter loses her grip, where i live.  Actually, beginning now, even if it's cold, the sunlight has such strength in it that it starts to evaporate the snow.  New York is more or less on the same latitude as Spain.

Mr. Neutron said:
Hmmmm.  :-\

I live a bit south of ya, sorta near Portland. All our snow has now melted (we only had half a foot), so all I could make was a Mud Angel.......  :dontknow:  :confused4:

Salem, OR here...We had possibly 2.37 inches and the city nearly shutdown, haha.

It snowed super hard for 8 minutes or so and didn't melt for at least 6 hours.

People like to make fun of southerners in particular, but any place that rarely gets snow when it does come is often not only ill prepared and inexperienced, but ice usually plays a factor that people from places with actual winter don't seem to grasp.

swarfrat said:
People like to make fun of southerners in particular, but any place that rarely gets snow when it does come is often not only ill prepared and inexperienced, but ice usually plays a factor that people from places with actual winter don't seem to grasp.

Yep. Midwesterners like to thump their chests and talk about how great they are in the snow, and poke fun at us coast-dwelling sissies for calling it a day any time an inch falls. However, snow conditions in their neck of the woods - the land of straight roads and no hills - ain't like the snow conditions 'round here.

I don't care how big your truck tires are...you're gonna be in a freefall down the twisty roads of Queen Anne Hill like the rest of us. Meet you at the bottom! :)

East Washington ....we have thirty inches .....yawn......it s different when the county has 1500 residents and one town.. :turtle:

I've been a snowboarder for a long time now and drive from Salem over to Mt. Hood on average 30 times a season, makes what happens in town when it snows seem silly in comparison :)

Way back in the days of yore I lived in your neck of the woods in Kent. Unlike here there is little or no snow removal equipment and only a few transplants from the midwest or northeast know how to get around in it.

Zhaezzy said:
Way back in the days of yore I lived in your neck of the woods in Kent. Unlike here there is little or no snow removal equipment and only a few transplants from the midwest or northeast know how to get around in it.

I live on Kent East Hill.

The day of the biggest snowfall, both roads off my hill (212th and James) were closed all day. Southbound 167 was also closed most of the day.

So I stayed home and made snow angels.

The Aaron said:
Zhaezzy said:

I live on Kent East Hill.

The day of the biggest snowfall, both roads off my hill (212th and James) were closed all day. Southbound 167 was also closed most of the day.

So I stayed home and made snow angels.

I live across the valley from you, on west hill, 51st Ave S & 300th, near the fire station.  Technically it's the "Lakeland North" neighborhood.

I lived in the valley when I was there Had an apartment next to the golf course. Remeber watching the Perseid meteor shower from the golf course on my back looking up. Left in 02.

Back