Warmoth Pro / Wizard profile Goncalo - Pau Ferro neck for sale.

Tom

I recently (like 2 months ago) built this Strat

http://unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=23289.0

The issue with this neck for me is the 6105 frets. I thought I would be OK with those, but I'm used to playing the larger frets, and have just bought anther neck with the 6150 frets.

So this original Goncalo Alves / Pau Ferro neck only had 5 weeks of playing time.Essentially brand spanking new. I also dressed the frets nicely so no sharp edges.

Here's the scoop from the original purchase:

SKU Description Quantity Price
CUSTOMNECK Custom Neck 1 $372.00
LSR Fender® LSR Roller Nut, 1 11/16" Wide, Chrome 1 $44.00

Configured Items Details
Serial Number Description
CN16770 Item Number: CN16770, Stratocaster®, Warmoth Pro, Right Handed, Goncalo Alves, Pau Ferro Fretboard, 1-11/16" Nut Width, Wizard, 6105, Sperzel (25/64") Tuner Ream, 22 frets, 10-16" Compound Radius, Mother Of Pearl Dots Inlay, Mother Of Pearl Side Dots, LSR Prep, 25-1/2" Scale, Standard 4 Bolt
Order Totals
Subtotal: $416.00

I installed Sperzel locking tuners, so the holes have already been drilled in the back.

Can do $250.00 for the neck with the nut installed (plus I have the shims that came with the nut). Postage can be calculated once I know where to ship to.

Let me know if interested.

rolloman said:
Have you considered getting it re-fretted to 6150 frets?

Hmmm I had not, good point... but since I already bought a new neck, I think I'm still inclined to try and sell first. Rather put a few bucks in my piggy bank (saving for Axe FX II) than sit on a spare neck.

You should consider upgrading that to ss if it's not too late at Warmoth. They will last so much longer and the feel is so so smooth. Awesome.

Warmoth won't re-fret necks. I've asked them directly, when I didn't have time to do it myself.

Yeah. He would have to learn how himself or get it done by a Luthier.  On the SS frets I was meaning if he had ordered a new neck and wanted SS they will upgrade it if they have not got that far with it yet.

Back