Warmoth - Pierro Custom White Firebird

RockStarNick

Ladies and Gents: here it is!

First off, here was the original Photoshop rendering:
web.png

And here is the final Guitar. It's incredibly how similar they look!
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Headstock was home-done! Hand painted!
web.jpg

And here was my solution for the strap button!  Had to enlarge the button hole, as well as take down the head of the neck screw, but it worked GREAT.
web.jpg

That's a nice piece of wood!
But wouldn't the strap button placement cause issues after a while? You're adding stress to the neck screw.

The Norwegian Guy said:
That's a nice piece of wood!
But wouldn't the strap button placement cause issues after a while? You're adding stress to the neck screw.

There's not really a lot of other options.  Putting it in the traditional spot, you get a tremendous amount of neck dive.  I'm going to keep a careful eye on it, to see how it behaves.

Damn, that thing looks amazing! Im really surprised at how great that headstock looks with that body. What did you do with the soloist that donated its neck? :laughing7:

Very very classy build! WELL DONE!

:blob7:  :blob7:  :blob7:

absolutely gorgeous. That headstock looks great. Good job on shifting the knobs holes as well.  :icon_thumright:

Duude, I was actually thinking of making a white Firebird, this is just too sick, great build man :headbang:.

Nice job Nick !!  Very classy, yet still rockin, and totally functional !!  It's so nice to see a build that's not over the top and gaudy.

Back