Warmoth Nonsense Tele!!!!!!!!!!

NonsenseTele

Epic Member
Will you believe it??
Just need to low a little the big E on nut and finish the wiring... Perhaps I'll avoid guarantee and send the neck to 24.5mm as it seems too fat with the tallish action (about 2mm above the frets), anyway will keep like this for a while to be 100% certain about if I do...

Specs:
Warmoth Alder body with Spalted Maple top
Warmoth Pro Wenge neck with Macassar Ebony fingerboard and headstock veneer
Bone nut (made by me, hey Gary, look at it... If I'm not wrong it's my 4th nut on life, two for this one and two for the first one  :laughing7: can explain later, here is 00h)
Bare Knuckle Pickups Piledriver
Gotoh Vintage Locking Nut
Glendale Bridge

3116495551_3223aec168.jpg

3116495621_4d8bca1b31.jpg

3116495655_7b07dce608.jpg

3117322730_128877d216.jpg

3116495811_93261da1df.jpg

3116495929_1ff0c126be.jpg

3117323052_fecc22f64b.jpg

;) Late but not withholded...

FINALLY!!!  :kewlpics: and it DOES exist.  Awesome guitar, and well worth the wait.

That is friggin awesome, my Brazilian friend!  Bonito!  Fantastico!   :hello2:  :hello2:  :hello2:

Woohoo!!! Congrats man!!  :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

Edit: How's she play?

A senhora está muito bonita!!!

And, as you always say, clips please!!!

:laughing11:

Marko said:
Guitarra fantástica! Eu amo-a! Eu quero fazer-lhe o amor!

:laughing7:

Thanks for the kind words guys!!!  :icon_biggrin:

Yes, finally is alive! I won't make clips as I'm not a real player, but when I go to the studio of a friend, I'll try to make him record something, he is one of the best player I've ever seen, counting alll these big bands...

She plays very fine, I'm just uncertain about playing it stand... sit it's very confortable, but stand looks a little too fat, don't know if it's because I'm not used or because it's very fat... will keep on this way a little more to figure out better...

Hey Nonsense.......

That Tele is definitely not "Nonsense".

Good skills my friend! !  !  :headbang:

:icon_thumright:

Is it a boatneck? I generally try to wait a year before changing anything, so as to avoid the "shoebox-full-of-pickups" syndrome. But I really want a neck in between the boat & the SRV for my next project. I'm not afraid of wood or care about the warrantee, but I would find out how deep the trussrod runs before firing up the chainsaw.... :eek: As long as you measure some necks you like with calipers and go slow there's not much to worry about (handtoolshandtoolshandtoolshandtoolshandtoolshandtools)....

stubhead said:
Is it a boatneck? I generally try to wait a year before changing anything, so as to avoid the "shoebox-full-of-pickups" syndrome. But I really want a neck in between the boat & the SRV for my next project. I'm not afraid of wood or care about the warrantee, but I would find out how deep the trussrod runs before firing up the chainsaw.... :eek: As long as you measure some necks you like with calipers and go slow there's not much to worry about (handtoolshandtoolshandtoolshandtoolshandtoolshandtools)....

Fatback! If I decide to make it a little thinner I'll send a email to Wamoth asking about the trussrod, but I'm assuming that's the sae deepness for all the necks...

+1 on the "between", I think a 23mm and a 24mm neck would be very nice...

Ah, I'll go on the old way with files and sanding  :icon_thumright:

Back