Warmoth LP sighting -- Brad Noah of Disciple:

Mapleg4

Noticed an LP with an obvious bolt-on neck in an GHS Strings ad in the latest Guitar Player, checked their website, and yes, it's a Warmoth. Not bad with a Warmoth in a major ad?
See:
47.jpg

26.jpg

Cool.  I ordered parts to build a Warmoth LP a week or so ago.  Now I can better see how that neck joint is going to be from those pictures.  I think the joint will be way more comfortable than the Gibson glued joint.  But the Gibson joint looks better.

I usually like white guitars but that one does nothing for me.  I went with yellow dye on quilt maple and sprung for a cream binding.  I figured that color is good and bright and should show nicely on stage.

Interesting strap locks.  Should be very secure.  But probably bangs up the finish terribly.

jtroska said:
Interesting strap locks.  Should be very secure.  But probably bangs up the finish terribly.

I've always been tempted to try that. It just LOOKS badass.

That's the EVH 2 fer 69 cent at the hardware store eyebolts strap lock setup....

...further refined by Zakk Wylde with a 2" per-link anodized steel chain - when you're done wearing your guitar on it you can use it to tow your boat or flog your dragon.... :guitaristgif:

Yeah, I've always wanted to try eyebolts on an LP, but I'm probably going to use the Dunlop dual design straplocks on my first Warmoth LP. Probably wait on the eyebolts for a more rag-tag lookin' ax.

:rock-on:

We should get more interviews with Warmoth players up, Brad Noah, The Finnish Goth Metal band Reflexion and bass legend George Porter are among the people I know who play Warmoth.

Mapleg4 said:
We should get more interviews with Warmoth players up, Brad Noah, The Finnish Goth Metal band Reflexion and bass legend George Porter are among the people I know who play Warmoth.

Would you like to interview us individually or collectively? :toothy10:

Someone could e-mail some of the people I've mentioned and ask them questions about their Warmoths and if they want to be listed on the website as "Warmoth Stars".

Back