Warmoth harem

Badfinger

Wasn't sure where to post this, suggestions appreciated!  Anyway, here is a shot of my Warmoth (mostly) builds.  From left to right, my recently finished Strat (labeled Korina S).  Black Korina semi-hollow body, quilted maple top (finished by Warmoth in blue dye).  I originally had a maple neck on it, recently put a black korina neck with ebony board on it, warmed it up a bit.  The guitar has WCR SR pickups, Callaham trem and Sperzel tuners.
Next to it is the LS5 build, finished in double stain to approximate tiger eye.  I finished it myself and learned a lot about the process.  It has a mahogany body with a flamed maple top, mahogany neck with ebony board, WCR Black Magic pickups, Tone-Pro's bridge and tuners.  Next is a mongrel I relic'd part of, the body is from parts unknown and the neck is Warmoth.  The body was beat up when I got it, so I continued the process.  It has a Bigsby and TV Jones bridge pup, unknown origin lipstick pup in neck, and vintage tuners.  Next is an alder body Strat I painted in Shell Pink, maple neck with Callaham hardtail bridge and Jason Lollar Blackface pickups, a very traditional Strat.  Finally, a mahogany Strat with a maple cap finished in Ice Blue Metallic (finished by Warmoth).  The neck is mahogany with a Brazillian rosewood fretboard.  Callaham tremelo, Seymour Duncan Lil '59, Duckbucker and JB Jr. single-coil sized humbuckers and Sperzel tuners.  Anyway, this is the first time I have shot them all together and thought I would share. 
Warmoth%20group%202.jpg

My ladies. I'm posting this to convince myself I don't need any more damn electric six strings for a while. Haven't even finished the red tele and these guys have me jonesing for a carved top tele.

Clockwise from top center: Larrivee OM-O9, fender / warmoth baritone, (rest are all warmoth) - poplar / maple / pao ferro hardtail strat (currently the slide guitar), walnut / rosewood thinline, Korina / wenge / ebony dinky pj, THE LP, chambered mahogany / flame maple tele in progress (mini-hum in the neck, I'm thinking), and alder / maple hardtail strat currently in nashville tuning.

Back