Warmoth Angled Strat-head Neck - almost never used

DocNrock

Master Member
For sale is a Warmoth Strat neck with an angled headstock.  It has seen zero use.  It was mounted, then replaced with a different neck.  I didn't like the phenolic cream dots on the particular build.

Specs:

Standard scale Warmoth Pro construction
Quartersawn maple
Standard Thin contour
10"-16" compound radius
Angled Strat-style headstock
Schaller tuner ream
1 11/16" nut width
R4 Floyd shelf with mounting holes
Clear satin finish
Ebony fingerboard
Phenolic cream dots
White side dots
"61GD" gold frets (I think they are the 6150)
22 frets
"Warmoth Made in USA" metal headstock decal

By current pricing, the neck "configurator" comes out to a price of $403. 

$200 OBO, buyer pays shipping.  ***USA Only***

Sorry, Doc... I just realized that when I responded too your comment on my silly little freebie thread I knocked your actual real-life sale off the top slot in the FS/FT category. So I'm bumpin' it back to the front page.

-Good luck on your sale; it sounds like a really cool piece. -And at a great price!

Day-mun said:
Sorry, Doc... I just realized that when I responded too your comment on my silly little freebie thread I knocked your actual real-life sale off the top slot in the FS/FT category. So I'm bumpin' it back to the front page.

-Good luck on your sale; it sounds like a really cool piece. -And at a great price!

LOL!  No worries, Day-mun.  Thank you, though!  :icon_thumright:

Bagman67 said:
Alas, you lost me at "Floyd Rose nut."  *sigh*

Bagman (or any other potential buyer), it doesn't have to be dedicated to a Floyd:  http://www.allparts.com/BN-0624-023-ABM-7093-Ebanol-Nut-for-Floyd-Rose_p_776.html

Weird.  I get a message by some guy with 0 posts named woodbury.  Wants $175 shipped to So Cal, near me.  I agree, and give him my Pay Pal email address.  I never heard from him again, 5 days later.

Strange. For someone with 0 history, it may have been worth doing an in-person transaction.

No doubt, Max.  What is he going to do with my e-mail address?  Can he hack my account with that?

I've shipped pay-it-forward goodies to folks who only created their account on unofficial W so as to get the free stuff, then never heard from them again. -But, then again, 'cuz there was no $$$, I didn't have to share any info with them except my geographic location (-packages required a return address). -What's the worst they gonna do? -Junk-mail me to death?  :dontknow:

-Hope ya get no grief over this, Doc!  :-\

On a typical forum, you'll see something like a 20:1 ratio of members who are posters, and a 10:1 ratio of guests vs. members. So, when you say something out loud here, you're talking to a helluva lot more people than you think you are. Like it or not, you're on stage.

Back