Warhead Headstock

Should the Warhead headstock be listed and offered as standard for "Pro" necks

• Yes

Votes: 75 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters

Phrygian

I think the Warhead headstock should be listed as a standard option for the Warmoth Pro necks.

Wyliee said:
NonsenseTele said:
I think this is the Warhead:
wg2wl0.jpg

Yup.  That would be the Warhead.  I'll try to get a shot of my Pbass with a Warhead neck and post it.

-Eric.

Alfang said:
Ok, I gotta ask this. is the warhead basically a fender headstock with an extra scallop taken out of it?

I think it is a bitchen look, i like it a lot.  I also like the green that everyone is using as an example here.

Yes on the first question!
most likely CB on the second! :)

is it me or is the shape of Gregg's Warhead slightly different?
either way, I like them both!
Picture003.jpg

Well, they're supposed to be the same...

We do have to cut these heads by hand so it's possible to vary a bit, but I suspect these two heads look different because of camera angles, lighting and software files.

Yes you are right, I think the contours of the Green one look sharper because of the green/natural line.. (if that makes sense.. :icon_scratch:)

Phrygian said:
Now I want to know who would vote no on this?  CB?   :laughing7:

I want to know who would start a poll and expect to get only one kind of answer? 

Sir Schmoopie said:
i think it should be available for bass to also as well

It is!  4 string and 5 in line Deluxe 5.  Just ask your sales rep for it when you next order.

-Eric.

i heard there was an up charge for the last guy. but either way im happy. that would look awesome on a g4.  with hipshot hb1s and a d tuner. and a hipshot string retainer.

Finally, here's a shot of my Warhead equipped P bass.

warhead.jpg

Well.... at least it is the headstock.

What is the charge on this headstock?  Also, does it start with the options from Paddle or Angled Paddle to determine wood options?

Oh, this is nice... I think it would look better on an Iceman than the Arrow, which is what I'm currently considering.

AGWAN said:
Oh, this is nice... I think it would look better on an Iceman than the Arrow, which is what I'm currently considering.

Check the Kenneth Lawrence and the Warmoth headstocks for an Iceman body.

Back